Dealon is seeking a regular, full-time Site Civil Design Engineer to join our growing Infrastructure Design Service group in London, UK.
This position is responsible for assisting in the activities of the Traffic Engineering Department related to capital improvements and traffic engineering special projects.
• Project planning, design and delegation of work for site civil and related projects;
• Performing site layout and site grading using AutoCAD Civil 3D tools;
• Preparing Contract Documents;
• Developing plans and specifications;
• Performing quantity take-offs and preparing construction cost estimates;
• Preparing and submitting various permit applications related to site development for approval by state and local government agencies;
• Attending and conducting internal and external project meetings;
• Routinely interfacing with existing and prospective clients;
• Providing assistance and oversight during construction;
• Assisting with scope and fee preparation for new work proposals; and
• Client contact and close coordination with our project management and field engineering services teams.