Dealon is currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer who will work directly with the internal real estate team, internal design team (architects, interior designers, estimators, construction leads), outside consultants (MEP, Architectural, etc.), building personnel, and contractors to deliver new sites for Dealon. This is a very hands-on role that is tasked with assessing properties for potential success as a location for our product, and overseeing consultants/contractors in the delivery of selected sites. The role will involve identifying deficiencies and advantages in base building services and existing conditions, and aid in developing associating costs with bringing systems and conditions up to Dealon standard and/or local code requirements. You will then work closely with Dealon design teams and external consultants/contractors to manage project design development and expectations.
• Project planning, design and delegation of work for site civil and related projects;
• Performing site layout and site grading using AutoCAD Civil 3D tools;
• Preparing Contract Documents;
• Developing plans and specifications;
• Performing quantity take-offs and preparing construction cost estimates;
• Preparing and submitting various permit applications related to site development for approval by state and local government agencies;
• Attending and conducting internal and external project meetings;
• Routinely interfacing with existing and prospective clients;
• Providing assistance and oversight during construction;
• Assisting with scope and fee preparation for new work proposals; and
• Client contact and close coordination with our project management and field engineering services teams.